Saturday, November 3, 2007

Intro...

Welcome to my fitness blog. I am going to track all things fitness here. Everything from my daily workouts to how many bottles of wine I put down on a given night. I am 33 years old and in the last several years have done 2 marathons, 2 199-mile Running Relays, 4 half Ironmans, dozens of Olys, Sprints, 10 milers and 10k's. Oh yeah... 2 Fight Gone Bad's, a Cindy, a Murph and a Fran. I haven't been very good about tracking my swim/run/bike workouts and haven't seen too much improvement over the last few years. I started Crossfit last June, where all workouts are tracked and progressed, and I have almost tripled my work capacity! So at the suggestion of Jerry Hill, our venerable Crossfit instructor, I am going to track my fitness progress.

The goal? Maintain a healthy lifestyle, keep a high competitive energy and have fun. Nothing like a blog to keep you honest!

Game on!

No comments: